The Analogue Pocket is a portable FPGA clone device for multiple classic console, including GameBoy, GameBoy Color and GameBoy Advance. With the use of adapters, other consoles including PC Engine, Atari Lynx and Game Gear, amongst others were compatible.
- Compatible with Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance game cartridges.
- 3.5″ LCD. 1600×1440 resolution. 615ppi.
- 360° display rotation (tate mode)
- Variable refresh display
- Rechargeable lithium ion 4300mAh battery
- 6-10 hour gameplay time & 10+ hour sleep time 9
- All buttons mappable
- Stereo speakers
- micro SD card slot
- USB-C charging
- Original-style link port
- 3.5mm headphone output
Analogue announced today, that they will be releasing a transparent version of their console in a very limited quantity on Septemberr 29, 2023 at 8AM PDT. Unlike most of their consoles, this on is set to ship in two weeks.